Best Buy… you’re killing me.

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Lime Green Junior Member • Posts: 30
Best Buy… you’re killing me.

So I keep watching potential places to pick up a Z9 since my B&H order will take forever to arrive. Over the past few days, Best Buy intermittently will have the Z9 show as in-stock.  I’ve managed to get it into my cart three times now, only to be told it can’t ship to my location.  And then I get to keep refreshing and trying for 20 minutes or so until it’s no longer in-stock and ultimately gets pulled from my cart.

I called BB today, while I had it in my cart.  Lady on the phone could confirm in their system that they had a few units in stock, but availability is regional.  Hence why I couldn’t complete the purchase for shipping to my location.  All I can do is keep trying when it shows up and maybe it will be in-stock at one of their regional distribution locations that serves my area.

The good news about Best Buy is they have worked through most or all of their day-1 pre-orders!  So when they get a shipment from Nikon it goes live on their site.  If you’re lucky to score one, you should have it on or before the date it quotes you at time of order.  When I had it in my cart today, it told me delivery on Feb. 9th.  But I couldn’t proceed to checkout and select my shipping options as it was not available to be shipped to my location.

So I’ll keep trying while I wait on B&H and my LCS, both of which are not looking promising.

Nikon Z9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Joo
MOD TOF guy
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow