First REAL test of my R6 with Bowling

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
pdqgp
pdqgp Forum Pro • Posts: 10,776
First REAL test of my R6 with Bowling

So my wife coaches a high school bowling team and each year I do photos for her. Individual, groups, action and more. This go-round I was THRILLED with the results from my R6. I was so looking forward to eye-tracking and will say it did AMAZING. Nearly every.single.shot at full high-speed turned out stunningly crisp.

Last year I had solid results with my 7D MKII and the same lenses but no where near the level of success as this year. It wasn't just focus either. Exposure, white balance and noise were all vastly improved and are continuing to impress me.

Group shots with my newer RF 24-70L f/2.8 and my 580ex II and LumiQuest bounce tools.

Individual shots with the Samyang 85mm f/1.4 and the same flash setup

Action shots from down the lane with my Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC

I wish I could share images on this initial post but given they are her students I'm hesitant without permission from them or the families. Not sure how to address that here but I'll see what I can do with a few of them from one of the students of a family I know well.

Just know this.....if you're on the fence about upgrading, jump off and do it. I'm thrilled!

More soon!

pdqgp's gear list:pdqgp's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix 1300 Fujifilm FinePix F20 Zoom Kodak DC240 Konica KD-400 Zoom Nikon Coolpix 995 +19 more
Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS R6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow