The Eclectic Light Company Blog Gets A Shout Out In The TidBITS Newsletter

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
lightandaprayer Veteran Member • Posts: 5,033
The Eclectic Light Company Blog Gets A Shout Out In The TidBITS Newsletter

The most recent edition of the TidBITS newsletter gives a rousing plug for Howard Oakley's excellent blog The Eclectic Light Company . A major portion of the blog is dedicated to a wide variety of Mac topics and Howard has gained quite a reputation for the quality of his contributions to the Mac community.

I discovered the blog some time ago via an Internet search when trying to find a fix for a perplexing problem with my Mac. . . Just yesterday I recommended one of Howard's articles in the Understanding Containers and Volumes thread because it is one of the more cogent explanations I've found about one of the more arcane aspects of APFS.

Glenn Fleishman writes "Howard is an absolute treasure for his clear writing, his kindness, and his breadth of knowledge—plus all the utilities he’s released!"

The short article about Howard's background, work and the blog can be located by scrolling down a bit to Recommending Howard Oakley’s Eclectic Light Company Blog .

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow