Which versions of SPP support Polaroid x530 X3F-files?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Ringwraith69
Ringwraith69 Veteran Member • Posts: 3,211
Which versions of SPP support Polaroid x530 X3F-files?

Hi all,

I'm probably one of the last dinosaurs to still own and occasionally use the Polaroid x530. Unfortunately I'm at a bit of a dead end right now. I have the latest version of SPP (6.8.2) running on my Mac (with Monterey as it's OS), but that version cannot open the X3F's from the x530. I'm not sure which is the latest SPP-version that can still handle the x530-images.

I've been trying to find downloads for older versions of SPP, but I'm not getting anywhere with that. Either the downloaded files won't work or they're not running on a 64-bit Mac. Can anyone of you Foveon-knowledgeables provide me with either a working link to older SPP-downloads (say from 6.0 and upwards) or send me the .DMG files from which I could install older iterations and see if they work?

I hope someone can help me out here because it would be a huge disappointment if I had to send the x530 to camera limbo...

PS: the x530 came with it's own specific version of SPP, called Polaroid PhotoLab. I have the original CD-Rom with this software, but it's so ancient none of our Macs (running either Catalina or Monterey) can even read the CD. And that most likely means the software itself won run, either, even if I could get the files.

So, in short, your help would be very, very much appreciated!

-- hide signature --

(We are only immortal for a limited time)

Ringwraith69's gear list:Ringwraith69's gear list
Sigma DP1 Fujifilm FinePix X100 Sony RX10 II Sony RX10 IV Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX95 +36 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow