Getting a Z9 ... Don't forget to check with local authorized dealers, if you can.

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Micheal Hall Senior Member • Posts: 1,265
Getting a Z9 ... Don't forget to check with local authorized dealers, if you can.

Just a friendly reminder to check in with your local authorized Nikon dealers, if you have them around.

I ordered two Z9s on October 29 from a local camera store. Received my first on 23 December via NPS Priority, received my 2nd today as a non-NPS priority order.

I was speaking with the owner of the shop today - he's gotten Z9s with each shipment Nikon has sent out. The first shipment had two NPS member orders (mine and another), but also a free stock body as well. The order he received today had an NPS order on it, but I believe two more free stock bodies. So, it would seem Nikon has been releasing some Z9 bodies that are not specifically destined for NPS members from the get-go.

The shop I purchased from isn't huge. A few thousand square feet. He's got two locations.

Anyway - this is just a reminder that Amazon, B&H, Adorama, Roberts Imaging, etc. don't have to be your only options. If you've got a brick and mortar store local-ish to you, consider supporting them - you just might get your camera faster.

Oh, as I'm likely to be asked, the shop I used is Action Camera out of Roseville, CA. I purchased my D3s, D4s and now Z9 from them as well as numerous other bodies for my staff.

-- hide signature --

Micheal

Micheal Hall's gear list:Micheal Hall's gear list
Fujifilm X100T Nikon D700 Nikon D3S Nikon D4S Nikon D5 +16 more
Nikon D3S Nikon D4S Nikon Z9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Joo
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow