SuperDuper support

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Paul Pasco
Paul Pasco Veteran Member • Posts: 9,046
SuperDuper support

Hey, I want to let everyone know of my great experience with problem and solution I had with SuperDuper. I am a long time Mac user and have used SuperDuper for almost as long. I have two old macs, a 2009 iMac and a 2011 MacBook Pro, both running High Sierra which is as far as either of these will go without hacks. I keep regular backups of both and last night I went to backup the Book and when i started SuperDuper I was met with the "there's a new version" notice and so  clicked  OK and it quickly did it's thing and then...nothing. I clicked on the icon again and it popped a window saying it had unexpectedly quit and I thought , OK, I'll just restart. Did so and nope, same thing. I then went to the SuperDuper site and to support and described my problem. Within minutes I got a very humorous auto reply with diagnostic suggestions and an apology for not having an answer immediately. It was 10:22 PM after all. so I put it off and figured I would hear back in the coming week. To my surprise at 6:29 this morning (Sunday) I got an email from Dave Nanian saying there was an issue with the latest version (M1 compatible) and older OS's,  with a link to an alternate version that loaded quickly and works! Fine support in my book.

-- hide signature --

Regards, Paul
Lili's Dad
WSSA Member #450

Paul Pasco's gear list:Paul Pasco's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28 Nikon D50 Nikon D3 Nikon D300 Nikon 1 V1 +27 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow