A small car show

Started 4 months ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
snapa
snapa Veteran Member • Posts: 5,385
A small car show

There is a small car show every month that I've not been to in a few month, so I we decided to check it out. The weather was nice and cool (60 degrees) so we decided to check it out. There were many cars parked very close to each other, with a LOT of people, so I did my best with my Sony 18-135. When taking pictures of cars, I do NOT like very thin DOF, so that lens works well for me, especially in good light. I also like to see people and other cars around in the background. It's kind of like taking you with me and showing exactly what I was seeing.

We stopped here on the way to there to Wakodahatchee Wetlands since it was half way there. I took a few pictures there too, but will share them in another thread. The weather today was just too good to stay inside.

This is called a Rat Rod

I really don't think this car can do a wheelie , but it look cool..

Another Rat Rod

This was an interesting radiator cap.

They definately do no make cars like this anymore.

This is a new FORD, definately not your grandfathers Ford!

From the rear. It looked very nice and fast!

I don't know what this was, but the colors really stood out today.

I had a 1966 Mustang, but this was one of my favorite styles. It was definately a classic!

Not sure this type of SUV is needed in Florida, but it looked like they are ready to go anywhere they want of need to go.

Another type of camping van. I'll bet if they wanted to sell it, they cold get a lot for it.

Remember when you could look under the hood and see the spark plugs, carburetor, distributor cap , etc... and actually work on them.

As always, there is always a great band to keep the people happy.

As alway, any comments or questions are always welcome. I hope you enjoyed a few of them.

-- hide signature --

Life is short, so make the best of it while you still can!
http://grob.smugmug.com/
https://grob.smugmug.com/Wildlife-Pictures/

snapa's gear list:snapa's gear list
Sony a6300 Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN Sony FE 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G OSS Sony E 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Phase One Capture One Pro +1 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow