6D is Back! (A short story)

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
3Percent
3Percent Regular Member • Posts: 444
6D is Back! (A short story)

I donated my 6D to a Vietnam war veteran who loved photography last year. When his 5D Mark II started eating batteries and malfunctioning he asked me what I'd recommend that wasn't too expensive. It occurred to me that I had an opportunity to help a veteran at that moment, so I gave him my wonderful 6D in remarkably like new condition.

I haven't yet seen a stop to the texts of appreciation for the donation, and he's out taking pictures constantly with it. No money in the world can replace that kind of happiness, and it makes me feel good I did a little something for someone in need.

However I've missed the 6D quite a bit. Time away from it reminded me just how much of an awesome camera it is within its intended use. Canon really nailed the 6D imho. That said I just couldn't be without it, so I ordered another one yesterday in similar condition.

Hopefully I can meet up with him and do some photography together soon. He'll be surprised to see that I have another 6D I'm sure!

3Percent's gear list:3Percent's gear list
Ricoh GR Digital IV Fujifilm X-S1 Fujifilm X20 Canon PowerShot S120 Sony RX10 II +26 more
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow