Canon 28-70 f2 comparison

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
AWPhoto_2009 New Member • Posts: 2
Canon 28-70 f2 comparison

Hi everyone. I’m looking at either purchasing another canon R6 body or purchasing the 28-70 f2. I currently shoot with the R6 and the 35 1.4 and 85 1.2 II both EF with the adapter. I only shoot at the beach photographing families. I currently switch lenses back-and-forth throughout the session as needed but want to illuminate that process. I have seen some great feedback on the 28-70 but I’m not sure if it will completely illuminate the use of both of these lenses. I’m assuming and it sounds like the 85 still will deliver a better dof that the 28-70 @ 70. I have seen some decent comparisons at 35mm that I feel I would be happy with. With having a softer background, sky and water vs trees/buildings and objects in the background what is anyones take on the comparison at 70mm f2 compared to the 85? Would love anyones thoughts.

Canon EOS R6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow