Lightroom Classic Import problems

Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Michiel953
Michiel953 Regular Member • Posts: 199
Lightroom Classic Import problems

Hi all, hoping to get some help here.

I do all my pp in LR Classic, which gets regularly updated. Late last December I went on a ten day trip to Flanders, and took my D850 ánd my FM2n (two rolls of 400TX) and some primes.

Importing the D850 presented no problem as usual. A few weeks later I tried to import the files from my scanned negatives (saved on my hard drive and labeled "pre pp" as I always do), and it just doesn't work. Let me explain.

It seems that since the last update the Import window has changed to an oblong box center of screen. No problem using that with the D850 connected.

But when I just want to find and select images on my hard drive, the box doesn't activate ("Light up") the Import button (and doesn't let me access the hard drive files either).

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

-- hide signature --

I'll play it first, and tell you what it is later

Michiel953's gear list:Michiel953's gear list
Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24mm f/1.4G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm F1.4G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 35mm f/1.4G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 58mm f/1.4G
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow