G9 vs GX9

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Old Timer63
Old Timer63 Veteran Member • Posts: 6,016
G9 vs GX9

Recently I have been having some shoulder problems as I get older. I have been using a G9 since they first came out and love the camera but I dug out my GX9 recently that was purchased for lighter travel but didn`t really get used a lot. I must say that although I prefer the larger camera and the handling of the G9 I am finding the results are excellent from the GX9 and at the current price range it really is a steel. IS is very good and I have gotten used to the different viewfinder. I am writing this just incase anyone is on the verge of maybe buying one as a smaller camera or a cheap alternative that set up properly I see no difference in IQ between the two and highly recommend the GX9.

Enjoy

-- hide signature --
 Old Timer63's gear list:Old Timer63's gear list
Fujifilm X-H1 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Fujifilm X-T10 +20 more
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow