RX10 IV MR glitch

Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
MethowTom New Member • Posts: 16
RX10 IV MR glitch

I have recently had several occasions when the MR selection screen reappears  a few moments after a choice has been made and I am using the camera. If I then make the selection again (usually MR 1 which has my bird in flight settings) it will re-establish those selections  and then repeat the process. It does not do this all the time and I cannot deliberately trigger this glitch. Has anyone else had this experience. The camera is about two years old and had "lens problems" shortly after purchase which required a trip back to the NY repair facility and then a return visit when the repair proved faulty. The first time, the main circuit board was replaced: the second time the lens was replaced - that seemed to solve the problem, which was the lens extending and then the message to turn the camera off and then on again - repeat some number of times and then it would behave normally.  Asking now for reports of the MR selection screen issue. Thanks.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sony RX10 IV
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow