Epson P700/P900 (non-NA) Ink Refill - 3rd party & UltraChrome Interchangeability - Which to choose?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
MisterAndrew
MisterAndrew Regular Member • Posts: 134
Epson P700/P900 (non-NA) Ink Refill - 3rd party & UltraChrome Interchangeability - Which to choose?

Which ink refill option would you choose for your printer?

I asked InkjetMall what solution they have for the P900 (European region) and they suggested the ConeColor Pro set for P800 and use OEM ink for violet. Another option would be to use all OEM ink, but which UltraChrome inks to choose? Edit: It looks like K3 and HDR would be too old. So I should be looking for HDX and Pro inks only?

Also, is light black the same as gray and is light light black the same as light gray?

The original ink is UltraChrome Pro10 in these colors:

-Photo Black
-Cyan
-Vivid Magenta
-Yellow
-Light Cyan
-Vivid Light Magenta
-Gray
-Matte Black
-Light Gray
-Violet

These are the options I’ve come up with so far:

Option 1: Set of 9 ConeColor Pro (110 ml each) and violet UltraChrome HDX (200 mL)
-Plus $20.77 shipping from InkjetMall
Total = $288.53. $0.24 per mL.

Option 2: All OEM (Expired large format cartridges)  Edit: It looks like the inks to get would be HD/HDX & Pro for the P5000, P6000, P7000, P8000, P9000, P7570, P9570, and P20000?

MisterAndrew's gear list:MisterAndrew's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 Sony a77 II Sony a7R IV +19 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow