Canon R5C as a second body

Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
DG Downey
DG Downey New Member • Posts: 4
Canon R5C as a second body

For over ten years my photography has had to take a back seat to family care giving duties and my business (CPA in primate practice).  I recently bought a Canon R5 and hope to be using it a lot more soon.  Back when I had time to shoot I bought a second body of the same camera to serve as a backup.  Also kept a landscape lens on one body and a long prime on the other one for that wildlife shot that appears and disappears quickly.  Also when we traveled I didn't want to be on the coast of Oregon and have my camera quit with no options.  It worked great! So my thought was if I really like the R5 I would buy another body as soon as time to use them is available.  Now with the R5C coming out I am wondering if it would be a good choice as a second body.  I do hope to get into more serious video shooting but more than likely stills will always be my primary focus.  If anyone would like to share their thoughts I would appreciate your input as to whether the two bodies are enough alike that how I was using two bodies previously would work.  Or should I get another Canon R5?

Thanks,

Donna

DG Downey's gear list:DG Downey's gear list
Panasonic GH5 Canon EOS R5
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS R5 Canon EOS R5 C
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow