Few more from E-M5 mk3

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
steppenwolfer Senior Member • Posts: 1,141
Few more from E-M5 mk3

Last sunday was not that cold (about 3 deg. C) and sunny, so I wanted to go for a bicycle ride. Since I also like photography I decided to combine both. We have nice gorge near by so I decided to visit it again to take advantage of Olympus Live Time functionality. So, I packed camera with attached Leica 12-60 lens, ND10 filter and gorillapod tripod. All fit within smallish rackmounted bag I have for my bicycles. This time I took classic bike, my favourite of lately, Salsa Fargo. It took me about 30 minutes of gradual climb on road to reach my destination. In shady parts, road was still icy and air was cold.

After locking my bicycle, I started to check various spots along the gorge and took some nice scenes. I especially like colours and texture of rocks.

All photos edited in DxO PL5. As before, I was again reminded that I would need another, weaker ND filter. This one is ND10, and I had exposures up to 30 seconds at ISO200.

When at home I was considering taking my Nikon Z7, but lack of anything similar to LiveTime function and slightly smaller overall size, made my decision to take Olympus easier. I also own Fuji X100V with built-in ND filter, which would surely work, but I felt fixed lens would be limiting in this case.

It is interesting, how purchase of E-M5 mk3 made me thinking about my photo equipment and I am again considering some lenses I already sold in the past. And selling some cameras and lenses I currently own.

steppenwolfer's gear list:steppenwolfer's gear list
Sony RX100 V Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 15mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G 42.5mm F1.7 DxO Optics Pro Elite +1 more
Nikon Z7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow