Autel Nano+

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
RebelUser Forum Member • Posts: 78
Re: Autel Nano+

Excellent comments, paultr,  I appreciate your insights.

Lots of people are ignoring the remote ID laws at this time, but in their current form, they will force some dramatic changes to drone flying in the next two years.  The >250g drones will be able to be tracked very easily by law enforcement and other people when remote ID is required, regardless of whether they have remote ID now or have to add it later.  I thing the good camera on the Nano+, combined with <250g weight, makes it a very compelling product.

I'm waiting for some of the bugs to get worked out, and for promised features to be implemented.  But the Nano+ is certainly a likely candidate for me to purchase.

There will always be people who ignore the laws. But I like to be a decent citizen of the US who generally tries to abide by the laws.  <250g drones offer a way to avoid remote ID requirements, even for a drone purchased today.

David

RebelUser's gear list:RebelUser's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 7D Mark II Canon EF 50mm F1.8 II Canon EF-S 10-22mm F3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow