Bought and adapter (x-t10) which vintage lenses?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
solamnus
solamnus Senior Member • Posts: 2,159
Bought and adapter (x-t10) which vintage lenses?

Ok so in another thread i asked around for what adaptor and how to proceed to adapt som of my takumar lenses to my X-T10. My little kit now is made up out of one Fuji native 23mm lens as my af lens. Then i have the super multicoated 28 takumar, the 35mm takumar, the 50mm  f1,4 (8 elements) , the 55mm f1,8 super takumar, the 85mm super takumar f1,8 and a 135 as well.

So i have tried and put the 55mm on which seems to work fine with the K&F adaptor i bought. Is there any other lenses you know wont work out of my setup? or that could damage the camera etc? I heard something earlier about the 50mm f1,4 8 element that it "sticks" out with the lens at the back and if you had the wrong adaptor you could damage the sensor? is that true?:) just need a heads up before i start ruining the camera at first try lol.

Also, just saying im almost giddy today. I just started to add stuff to this little kit to have a small fun backup to my other system( nikon and leica) and to be able to adapt my takumar lenses. But now it feels like its going to be a lot of fun playing around with this new set

/Martin.

solamnus's gear list:solamnus's gear list
Leica Q Nikon D4 Nikon Df Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +16 more
Fujifilm X-T10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
jrk
jrk
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow