Sony RX100 mk3 or mk4 as second camera

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
gilles84 New Member • Posts: 7
Sony RX100 mk3 or mk4 as second camera

Hello,

I have been a happy Fujifilm owner for years with a couple or more bodies and several primes in my possession. Recently, I sold my X-T1 and my the body that I use (or forget to use) now is an X-T20 with 35/1.4 and 16/1.4. I consider the IQ and the overall UX of this setup superb for my needs, mostly family pictures and travelling.
What I find really hard to deal with is the need to carry x-t20 with 16/1.4 while carrying a toddler or running after. Even harder to carry the camera and the lenses (and a DJI Mavic Pro) on backpacks through airport controls these days.

My main idea was to get a X100F or X100V with the first being hard to find and the second being really overpriced imho. I have been flirting with the idea to get a Sony RX100 Mk3 or MK4 (or maybe Mk5) as go-to camera that would fit in my pocket and would be better than my One Plus Pro 8.

Does this make sense? Would the RAW files from RX100 be anything compared to Fuji's?
Thanks!

Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-T20 Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow