Sony a7c - to keep or sell

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
CoffeeBeans Forum Member • Posts: 85
Sony a7c - to keep or sell

Hi, i am looking for opinions to make a decision on keeping my cameras. I have upgraded to an A74 generally for the ergonomics.

I used to use the A7C for pretty much everything but as time goes by, the ergonomics (for me) just wasn't working out. I also pretty much dug a hole for myself investing in GM primes when the initial plan was to stick with the 1.8 primes. With the grips added, it pretty much became the weight of an A73/A74 which is why i eventually upgraded.

Recently, I have removed the grips from the A7C and suddenly it feels light all over again but only with the 55mm f1.8. I would think the G primes would feel even better. The GMs and even the Batis starts to feel a little front heavy.

Being fascinated with small and light cameras, the Fuji x100F/V also comes into contention. It would be even lighter and even more compact vs the A7C with the 55mm or G primes.

Should i keep the A7C alongside the A74 or should i go with the fuji? Thank you!

CoffeeBeans's gear list:CoffeeBeans's gear list
Leica Q2 Sony a7C Fujifilm X-E4 Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony FE 35mm F1.8 +1 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
i8z
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow