Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark I + Lumix 14-45 Mega OIS

Started 4 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
cbarnes Junior Member • Posts: 49
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark I + Lumix 14-45 Mega OIS

Excellent condition OM-D E-M5 (first version) body in chrome finish. Vey clean, everything works as it should, 7917 shutter actuations. LCD has had a screen protector on since Day 1. The body was originally part of a kit but was separated by the previous owner, so this does not include the Olympus kit lens shown on the box.

I purchased the Lumix 14-45 3.5/5.6 Mega OIS separately to use with The E-M5. The lens is sharp and in excellent condition. The hood has a couple of dings, purely cosmetic, that were there when I acquired it. The hood attaches securely. Comes with caps and the Lumix pouch. It makes a nice kit with the E-M5.

Comes with box, mini Olympus flash (FL-LM2 ), original Olympus battery and charger, unopened strap, cables and body cap. I replaced standard EP-10 and extended soft EP-11 eyepiece (both included) with a generic. I will include the following extras:

4 extra generic brand batteries with charger and car charger
A second unopened generic charger and battery set
Generic brand wired remote shutter release
Really Right Stuff B9 Multi-use Bidirectional plate (sells for $55 new)

Price for body, lens + extras is $250 including PayPal fees and CONUS shipping. International extra.

I have lots of good feedback on fredmiranda.com and NikonCafe under my user name The Clam, so buy with confidence.

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: New York, NY, United States

Olympus OM-D E-M5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow