Just looking for someone to do a simple calendar (and not screw it up)

Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
KJC Regular Member • Posts: 205
Just looking for someone to do a simple calendar (and not screw it up)

I submitted a simple, wire-bound 8.5x11" 12 month wall calendar to a very large and highly respected service I've used before (with varying success). They really screwed it up, ignoring the white borders I placed around each photo (created with their own software app!), bleeding each photo off the edge of each page, and screwing up the aspect ratios in the process. Also as a result they overlayed my figure legends over the photos--looked horrible. The proofs their own software rendered looked fine before I sent it in.

They agreed to re-do it at no cost, but they still screwed up one of the months. Anyway, I am done with them!

Can someone suggest a good, professional online printing service for a simple calendar--something with a simple software or online tool for creating the calendar, and someone with good quality and attention to detail. I would also prefer someone who will not spam the hell out of me for eternity, offering discounts ten times a day, but that is probably pie in the sky!

Thanks for any suggestions!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow