ICC Profiles Gone and Lightroom Doesn't Recognize Them!

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Jamil Abbasy Senior Member • Posts: 1,410
ICC Profiles Gone and Lightroom Doesn't Recognize Them!

I recently got a new Epson P900 printer and 2 days ago tested all my Epson and Red River paper profiles with prints.  Everything was perfect.  Today I went into Lightroom to print some photos and the print module was set to Managed by Printer.  Turns out all my profiles were missing.

I went searching for the profiles and the only place I can find them is the convoluted way of holding OPTION and clicking show package contents etc.  Anyway, I copied and pasted them into the Mac profiles folder which has 44 ICC profiles made by Epson, Red River, and 2 custom ones I did in 2020.

Only 18 of the 44 show up in Lightroom even when you click the show display profiles.  The Red River ones don't show up and only about half the Epson ones show.  However the 2 custom ones I made with the ColorMunki do show up.

I have reinstalled the printer driver and that changed nothing.  I did notice that my computer showed the Monterey startup screen when I went to login this morning despite my computer having the Big Sur operating system.

Right now I want to print some photos for family on Epson Ultra Luster paper but can't get Lightroom to see that profile.  So I decided to upgrade to Monterey and then reinstall the printer drive.  It's in the process of that now.

Any thoughts or advice on how to fix this or what went wrong?  Anyone else having this issue?

It's all a bummer because the printer was printing so perfectly 2 days with a super easy install and no issues whatsoever!

Thanks,

Jamil

-- hide signature --
Nikon Coolpix P900
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow