X-T1 or X-T2 or X-T3

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
happy guardian Regular Member • Posts: 186
X-T1 or X-T2 or X-T3

folks - could i please get some advice or perspective?

I can get X-T1 for $300, X-T2 for $550 and X-T3 for $1000.  I don't have any specific photo or video needs. I like to photograph commercial airplanes taking off or landing (it is not considered fast moving object), my family members (portraits) and general landscape/hiking photos.  I am not into video but I am thinking that one day I might get into that or maybe my kids will take up Youtube of vlogging so it would be nice to have a decent video shooter.  Given the prices and the use cases I mentioned, do you have any recommendation for me?

I used to have X-T10 which I really loved but I felt I outgrew it.  The beef I had with it was that the autofocus felt a tad sluggish when taking photos of the planes.  Also the odd time I wanted to take a video the quality was meh.  I am actually content taking videos with my iphone 12 Pro but would be nice to have a good quality dedicated recorder.

happy guardian's gear list:happy guardian's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX30V Fujifilm X-T10 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS
Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-T10 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow