Any user of Contax/Yashica lenses on Nikon Z cameras?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
GCL Regular Member • Posts: 248
Re: Any user of Contax/Yashica lenses on Nikon Z cameras?

Giovanni_1968 wrote:

I am into buying a Z6II within this year as to have a lighter everyday's camera, not big fan of zoom lenses but the kit 24-70/4 seems quite decent and paired with some adapted G I own should make it till I eventually transition to S glass but in the meantime I'd like to use my Contax/Yashica lenses among which I crave to try the 25/2.8, 35/1.4, 85/1.4 and 100/2 (I have a few more but these are the ones which tickle me), just wondering if there is any sample of such combinations as to see their rendering and to hear your opinions.

Grazie

The Zeiss Contax 35-70mm f3.4 and 100mm f3.5 in CY mount, as well as a Contax G 90mm f2.8, all have been phenomenal performers on my Nikon Z7. I currently am assessing what other ones I want to add (well, what ones I will try to purchase, that is - I would want many more than that!).

I also tried a CY mount Contax 25mm f2.8 but let it go because it had more blurry corners than my other similar lenses - Nikon 24mm f2.8 N.C, Nikon 28mm f2.8 AIS, and Minolta M-Rokkor 28mm f2.8.

GCL's gear list:GCL's gear list
Ricoh GR III Nikon Z7
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
GCL
FKS
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow