Z9s timeline for NPS

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
jaypike
jaypike Regular Member • Posts: 214
Re: Z9s timeline for NPS

Michael Firstlight wrote:

jaypike wrote:

Michael Firstlight wrote:

Z9 shipped this afternoon from B&H (NPS); received the email with tracking number - Sunday arrival; Waiting on the front porch with a shotgun

Did you get an NPS email from Nikon stating that they were shipping your unit to B&H or did it just arrive at B&H and their shipping notice was the first you heard of it shipping?

I ordered the 28th and submitted NPS on the 28th, but haven't heard anything from either NPS or B&H yet.

jp

Got the NPS email on 12/20 saying "Great news! Your Nikon Z 9 Camera is scheduled to ship to B & H PHOTO & VIDEO and is due to arrive at your retailer between December 23-28!" like most others. Then I got the email from B&H yesterday, 12/23 that the camera had shipped. Odd you never got the 12/20 email - did you get the NPS confirmation email after you registered with NPS?

Yeah, I got that one, but I was later in the day on the 28th than most, so, I'm guessing I'm a ways down the list and should be getting mine mid-January, sadly enough.

Thanks for the info and quick response!

jp

-- hide signature --
 jaypike's gear list:jaypike's gear list
Nikon D2Xs Nikon D3 Nikon D3S Canon EOS-1D X Nikon D4 +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow