Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
NacMacFeegle
NacMacFeegle Contributing Member • Posts: 601
Re: Z9s timeline for NPS

nextlife wrote:

sirhawkeye64 wrote:

nmphoto1 wrote:

Per Nikon USA:

”Great news!!!! Z 9 cameras are arriving from our factory and the first shipment will be released to arrive at Nikon Authorized dealers on or after December 23rd. If you have placed your order for the Z 9 camera with a dealer and have submitted your priority delivery request on your NPS dashboard on or before December 19th we are pleased to report that between December 23 and mid-January 2022 we will fulfill all NPS priority requests placed as of December 19th, 2021. You will receive an email from our team once your camera is scheduled to ship.”

Notice how they word it as "On or after December 23rd" and NPS (only)...

I was just in my local camera shop picking up my 100-400 and literally saw the internal email that said they were getting 3 NPS Z9s and 4 non-NPS Z9s, and since I am number 3 on the list one of the non-NPS units is mine. It also stated in the email that first day of selling will be Dec. 23. They did not yet have the units in the store so we shall see........

Guess I ordered from the wrong camera shop - mine only got a couple today and they all went to NPS members.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow