Z9s timeline for NPS

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
RoyC01
RoyC01 Senior Member • Posts: 1,258
Re: What About The Rest of Us?

PaulBearer wrote:

As I read this, the shipment for non-NPS starts mid-January. I guess I won't plan on being home on Christmas Eve.

The supply for the rest of us is being shipped to a retailer somewhere and once that retailer gets around to it, they will send out shipping notices. For all we know those will go out on the same trucks at the same time as the NPS units. It will just be Friday, maybe, before the dealers are ready to ship.

I would wait a week before pounding all of my Nikon equipment into scrap and ordering many $ worth of something else.

Edit: On another board a retailer has shared his information from Nikon USA. There will be  general sales Z9s coming with the NPS shipment. With a possible early 1/22 shipment and a definite 1/15 there about shipment. The shipments will be a combination of NPS and general sales.

RoyC01's gear list:RoyC01's gear list
Nikon Z9 Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 200mm f/4D ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 800mm f/5.6E FL ED VR Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E ED Nikon 28mm F1.4E +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow