No more kits with FTZ?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Snapquacky Regular Member • Posts: 103
Re: No more kits with FTZ?

Peter-P wrote:

Vince P wrote:

Peter-P wrote:

I’m guessing it’s just a transition phase between the old and new FTZ, but the Nikon UK store has no FTZ kits any more.

For a while now Nikon UK ADs haven't done the FTZ in the box, with the body kits. What you get is an £89 discount if you buy an FTZII, with any Z camera or kit with a body.

I hadn’t spotted that, but Grays, Park, Wex etc still showing them as available on back order? Last of the original stick perhaps.

I noticed the Z50 kit with FTZ is in stock at Cameraworld, or was at least, most others seem out. Apparently Park Cameras are expecting stock of the new version, but it sounds like sometime in January, staff member I spoke to suggested the pre orders might well use up that allocation. Hinted it might be February before they were readily available to purchase. Just what I was told and he implied.

Another grey market retailer told me FTZ stock was just out across the board, this was the current model not new. Not entirely sure if they will produce both models for a period of time or simply focus on the new model now.

Snapquacky's gear list:Snapquacky's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G ED-IF Nikon AF Nikkor 35mm f/2D Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E II +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow