Started Jun 17, 2021 | Discussions thread
JimH123 Veteran Member • Posts: 3,640
Re: 3.3.4 released today

Henry Richardson wrote:

JimH123 wrote:

Henry Richardson wrote:

Henry Richardson wrote:

Henry Richardson wrote:

Sharpen AI 3.3.3 was released a few hours ago. Looks like many bug fixes. Also, Topaz had this additional comment:

We’ll also be releasing a new update to every model soon which should solve several image quality issues, including the image shifting slightly, and causing halos.

Topaz developer gave an update today on the new models:

It’s taking a little longer than planned, and will require another app patch, unfortunately. I assure you the extra time taken will be worth it once they’re out, though.

The new version 3.3.4 was released today.

https://community.topazlabs.com/t/sharpen-ai-v3-3/27659/153

Lots of changes and bug fixes.

Regarding your comment in the release notes, about changing the model in the comparison view, I tied it multiple ways and had no issues whatsoever. Version 3.3.4 is working perfectly for me and it may actually be working faster. I haven't encountered any problems so far. But I certainly have not yet exhausted all possible use models.

Over the last few months and multiple releases several people have reported this problem, but it never hit me until 3.3.4. I have noticed several other less serious bugs in the comparison view, particularly since they added the ability to change the one in the upper left. Things such as sometimes changing the model for a panel, but the label not changing so you don't know if it really changed. Or sometimes one or two panels not updating when you make a setting change.

I think I will uninstall and then delete Sharpen AI folders in the Windows AppData folder. Then reinstall.

I have tried changing panels and it worked OK. But they aren't remembering their last state.

I will play some more with it tomorrow.

Just noticed something. I download Denoise AI 3.3.4 which was a new download on the Topaz site. And it shows Sharpen AI still at 3.3.3.

I don't see a 3.3.4 download for Sharpen AI. Then looked at you link and I do see it there. I will download later.  Maybe that link is a beta?

JimH123's gear list:JimH123's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P1000 Sony RX100 VII Olympus E-M5 II Sony a6300 Olympus E-M1 II +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow