Whoo Hoo ! πŸ™‚

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Fishchris
Fishchris Veteran Member • Posts: 5,525
Whoo Hoo ! πŸ™‚

My R5 came today πŸ‘The first word that comes to mind is, "Industrial" ! Between my new R5 and my Sigma 150-600, it looks more like a piece of artillery, than a camera πŸ™‚ lol

So I spent an hour watching a setup tutorial primarily for BIF (Whistling Wings Photography) and getting it dialed in for that. Saved it in C1 mode.

Will do the same for my landscapes tomorrow.

Already got to play with the eye focus in our very dim living room... on an eagle on our tv, on a lampshade with a dachshund on it, and on our cat πŸ˜€  The cat was especially surprising in such low light.

Pretty stoked πŸ™‚πŸ‘

PS, I sure wish I could remember who it was that said this, but several months ago, I was dreaming (and posting) about new gear, and one member basically said, not to pay me any attention, and that I was basically just blowing smoke, and that I hadn't bought anything new for 5 years. That thought actually crossed my mind when going through all the reasons I should buy this camera πŸ˜€ lol

-- hide signature --

Photos are my paintings. The camera is my brush.
Website
www.LightInEveryCorner.com
DPreview gallery; http://www.dpreview.com/galleries/5075216809
No time or attention given for negativity or trolls.

Fishchris's gear list:Fishchris's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS R5 Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Canon EF 16-35mm F2.8L II USM Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM +2 more
Canon EOS R5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow