Another "does the format matter" thread

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
deednets Forum Pro • Posts: 12,472
Another "does the format matter" thread

It started with a massive culling operation. I then received an email with a counter regarding Capture One 22. Not too excited to be honest, but whilst I was looking through some folders I though I would convert some for a good friend of mine. Good friend - non-scientific (it it ever anyway??) - array of pics.

So here are some pics taken of some rather static objects. I often go there to check out new lenses as I am typically left alone to take my photos there.

Any opinions?? What lens/camera would you buy (let's say second hand an offer you cannot refuse??)

Those images were taken over a course of 5 years. Any image that sticks out for whatever reason? Or is it true what some folk say: anything works that was produced after 2005 ??

03 a different lens re 02!!!

I didn't take a measuring tape as I would never do this in real life, but those images might - or might not - give some impression as to what to expect from a certain combo.

The images were taken with MFT, APS-C and FF cameras between 2015 and 2021.

Note: as my experience here on this forum lately hadn't been that great, so please take this post as a fun exercise and not a challenge as to what's wrong with the comparison. Trust me I have an inkling what that might be.

Prepared for a friend, but also shared here. That's all.

Thanks for looking.

Deed

deednets's gear list:deednets's gear list
Sony RX1R II Fujifilm X-Pro3 Sony a7C Sony a7R IIIA Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +9 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow