Need a good camera backpack...

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Fishchris
Fishchris Veteran Member • Posts: 5,525
Need a good camera backpack...

It needs to be pretty good sized, as the center piece will often be my "already connected" Canon R5 + Sigma 150-600 (which for those of you who haven't seen one, is somewhat beastly Also, their is always going to have to be a Rf to Ef. converter in there as well, so that might add another 1 1/2" to the length of the combo. I think this combo is going to be about 15" in total length, and pretty thick too, as the camera will have a grip, and the hood for that 150-600 is about 6" diameter, I believe.

Aside from this ^ I'm not going to be carrying a ton of other stuff... just two much smaller landscape lenses, my 16-35, and my 24-70, several batteries, a few filters, etc.

To be quite honest, probably half the time (more than half in the Winter) this backpack will be used just for storage an transportation, vs. actually hiking. Anyone carrying a similar combo + a few accessories in a back pack which they really like ?

PS, after buying this combo, I can barely afford food, let alone a really expensive back pack ! lol As usual, I'm just looking for a great value... Oh, if it zips all the way around the back, Id want it to have a nice safety strap / mechanism as well.

-- hide signature --

Photos are my paintings. The camera is my brush.
Website
www.LightInEveryCorner.com
DPreview gallery; http://www.dpreview.com/galleries/5075216809
No time or attention given for negativity or trolls.

Fishchris's gear list:Fishchris's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS R5 Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Canon EF 16-35mm F2.8L II USM Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM +2 more
Canon EOS R5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow