Sony I'm IMPRESSED!

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Batdude
Batdude Veteran Member • Posts: 5,679
Sony I'm IMPRESSED!

I found and downloaded some RAW files from Luis Gabriel and messed around with them in LR. All I can say is that Sony has come a LONG way and has indeed improved their image quality, specially skin tones. Both cameras look excellent. I think I was able to get them very close to each other and all I can say is that darn guys the Sony files look just as amazingly good as the Canon. I see VERY minute differences while PP but they are both fantastic. I'm really impressed with what Sony has been able to achieve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phMwZSh5w7I

Having said that, I have no interest in neither camera because I'm not a high MP shooter. I just don't need it, but, there is a big possibility I will jump into the A7IV honestly I'm just not sure yet. I will say that for my low MP type of shooting requirements the R6 is starting to look really nice as well. But I just haven't decided yet.

I am much more interested in seeing actual portrait comparisons with those two particular cameras the R6 vs. A7IV hopefully that will happen soon when someone posts their findings with side by side comparisons such as the link above. I really like those side by side same subject comparisons I wish there were more just like that with RAW file samples.

Batdude's gear list:Batdude's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-T3 +9 more
Canon EOS R6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow