XT3 Ninja V, Fuji turned off?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
kwa_photo
kwa_photo Veteran Member • Posts: 3,501
XT3 Ninja V, Fuji turned off?

Today I was filming an hour long production (non-stop) with the XT3 (external power) and an Atomos Ninja V.  While filming, unless I keep doing something on the XT3 body about every 5 min or so, it would turn off the LCD and then on the Ninja it would say "no input detected", this happened once and then I just keep touching the LCD touch screen every so often (AF turned off) to keep it from going off and ruining the record.  I had to restart mid-recording because of this.

I've recorded internally on the XT3 non-stop before for about 20 min and never had this issue; it's only happened with the Ninja where the XT3 turns the LCD off and then the video to the Ninja is cut off.  I don't need to do anything with it other let it run for the full hour....any suggestions?

-- hide signature --

Ken
FujiFilm FinePix Moderator (Please PM vs. a public post if you have concerns or questions about the forum)

kwa_photo's gear list:kwa_photo's gear list
Fujifilm X100V Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm XF 16-80mm F4 +3 more
Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow