Godox X1R-N Compatibility?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
DaleHarper New Member • Posts: 7
Godox X1R-N Compatibility?

Hello - Can anyone advise if the following set-up should work, or are the items simply incompatible?

I am trying to wireless trigger 3x studio flashes (Element Trinity 400’s) using an attached Godox X1 (X1R-N) on each flash via the sync port and the Godox XPRO(N) as the remote trigger on a Nikon D850.

I’ve been able to wirelessly control a group of flashguns using the same set-up where I can use the Godox XPRO(N) to control the individual flashguns power outputs as well as increasing or degreasing all of the flashes simultaneously as a group.

When I try to do this using the studio flashes (which was the sole purpose of why I bought these triggers), I can only seem to get the studio flashes to fire at the value that they have been physically set. I can not seem to control the flash output via the Godox XPRO(N), or control the items as a group.

Does the Godox XPRO(N) full functionality ONLY work with other Godox studio flashes?

SetUp:

Studio Flash Units (3x): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Trinity-Professional-Studio-Flash-Lighting/dp/B00E39TNCA (Discontinued)
Godox XPRO(N) Trigger
Godox X1 (X1R-N) Tigger/ Receiver
Nikon D850

Many thanks.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Leica X1 Nikon D850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow