Mini-challenge #651 - Black And White Winter Scenes

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Birddogman
Birddogman Veteran Member • Posts: 8,136
Mini-challenge #651 - Black And White Winter Scenes

The title of this Mini-Challenge #651 is "Black And White Winter Scenes" Since it is now winter in the northern hemisphere, why not some winter scenes? I love B&W winter renderings. It just seems appropriate. As always, my judging will be purely subjective. I will be looking for photographic art that I would be willing to hang on my walls.

Snow is an added plus, but not necessary. Concomitantly, I will accept B&W scenes with a tiny touch of color - another added plus.

Please, do consider submitting your images as "Entries".

Challenge begins now and runs for one week, ending on Friday December 10 at 5:00 PM EST.

The basic rules.

1. Maximum 3 Entries and/or as many exhibits as you wish.
  2. Photos must have been taken by you and may have been taken on any device.
  3. No restrictions on post processing or composite images.
  4. Please state in header whether image is an entry or exhibit. Non-labelled examples will be assumed to be exhibits.
  5. Post all images using the "Reply to Thread" button below this post.
  6. Awards: First, Second and Third places for entries and Honorable Mentions for other entries and exhibits.

Grand Prize: The first place winner has the "privilege" of creating and hosting the next Challenge and has 3 days to begin it. The winner can respond to the host with a forum post or PM. If the winner does not respond in 3 days, or declines to host, the second place winner becomes the next host. If the second place winner declines to host, the third place winner becomes the next host.

A few samples:

I look forward to seeing your images. Have fun!

Greg

-- hide signature --
 Birddogman's gear list:Birddogman's gear list
Sony RX1R II Sony RX100 VII Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +5 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow