X-H1 Viewfinder

Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
FujiJon
FujiJon Regular Member • Posts: 428
Re: X-H1 Viewfinder

21William wrote:

FujiJon wrote:

21William wrote:

I haven’t used my X-H1 for some time but I could have sworn that the viewfinder always gave a good indication of how the picture would be exposed. I took a couple of test pictures indoors today and whilst the viewfinder was nice and bright the images were under exposed. Aperture was Auto, ISO was set to 400, shutter was on manual and exposure comp was zero. Have I inadvertently changed something or was I mistaken in the first place?

Is "natural live view" switched on?

Yes, and EV and Screen set to 0.

This was one of the things I really liked about the camera in that you could see the changes as you made exposure adjustments before taking the picture. But now it’s stopped doing it. I was on 2.12 but just updated to 2.13 and no change. Maybe I should do a reset?

OK, turn it off.  Natural live view gives you a dslr like viewfinder look.  Not wysiwyg.

-- hide signature --

If at first you do succeed, try not to look surprised.

FujiJon's gear list:FujiJon's gear list
Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR Fujifilm 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 II +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow