End of Year "Favorite Photos" Threads

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Bill Ferris
Bill Ferris Veteran Member • Posts: 7,513
End of Year "Favorite Photos" Threads

Hey folks, with just four weeks remaining in 2021 the window is open for that wonderful that DPR tradition, the "Top 10 Photos of the Year" thread. I always look forward to these and to seeing the photos our friends on the forums consider their favorites from the last 12 months.

It can be something of a challenge, however, to find all the threads and photos that interest you. Many folks post their favorite wildlife photos in the "Nature and Wildlife Photography" forum, the favorite landscapes in the "Landscape and Travel Photography" forum, or their favorites made with a particular camera or lens in the revenant brand gear forum. That's all well and good, and a big part of this annual DPR tradition.

I have a favor to ask. If you start a favorites thread in a DPR specialty forum, please use this thread as a place to share a link to that thread and help drive some traffic over there ro see your great photos from the last year.

I'm hoping that by creating a common place in the "Open Talk" forum where folks can share and find links to favorite photos of 2021 threads, we can generate more likes and more positive comments in support of our friends sharing their photography.

I'll lead off by sharing a link to an older thread from about a month ago. It wasn't started as a "favorites of 2021" thread but serves that purpose just fine. It's mostly wildlife and bird photography with a sprinkle of landscape work. If you've seen it already, thanks for having a look. If not, please mosey on over: https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/65628057

-- hide signature --

Bill Ferris Photography
Flagstaff, AZ
http://www.billferris.photoshelter.com

Bill Ferris's gear list:Bill Ferris's gear list
Nikon D610 Nikon D500 Fujifilm X-T20 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm F4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR +4 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Smaug01
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow