ON1 Photo RAW: how to keep camera preset/style with raw files?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Skarre New Member • Posts: 2
ON1 Photo RAW: how to keep camera preset/style with raw files?

Hello,

I'd like to ask if there's someone who would know how to keep the chosen camera/photo style while importing and editing raw files in ON1 Photo RAW 202x?

The simplest example I can give is this guide I found for Lightroom:

Shooting Raw and Want to Keep The Picture Style You Chose In Camera? Here's How. - Lightroom Killer Tips

I have a Panasonic Lumix GX9 and I sometimes use the photo style "L. Monochrome D", but when I open the raw files in ON1 Photo RAW 2022 they are in color and there's pretty much nothing I can do about it. In the importing/opening preview ON1 actually shows the photos as monochrome for a few seconds, but then those previews change automatically to color. While editing, under the Tone & Color settings there are 3 camera specific profiles to choose from (Portrait/Standard/Vivid) but not a monochrome one or "as set in camera" type of option.

I'd ask this in ON1 own forums, but I haven't yet purchased the required subscription. Is it possible to add the GX9 monochrome styles into the mix of ON1 camera profiles somehow or would there be some other way for keeping the profile/style?

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow