JJC TM Series Intervalometer and Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III Help!

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ABCMO Regular Member • Posts: 336
JJC TM Series Intervalometer and Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III Help!

I posted this recently on the Accessories Forum but received no responses, so I’m trying here.

Does anyone have experience with this combination, a JJC TM Series intervalometer and the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III? I purchased the intervalometer because I might want longer time-lapse shots for astrophotography than the 60" maximum offered by the E-M1 Mark III. But I can't get it to work for time-lapse sequences controlled entirely by settings on the intervalometer. I set the E-M1 Mark III to Bulb mode and program the intervalomter and then push the start button and nothing happens. When I change to manual mode, the camera responds, but only with the length of shots set in the camera, which does me no good because I might as well use the Mark III's internal intervalometer and my Olympus remote for that.

Can anyone explain what I might be missing. Or do I have a defective JJC TM Series intervalometer?

Al

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow