Back to M with the M50 Mark II

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
JasonS70 Contributing Member • Posts: 621
Back to M with the M50 Mark II

Hello Everybody,

Earlier in the year I bought a big old Tamron 150-600mm lens which I attempted to use with the M50 I had at that time. I found it too hard to use so sold the M50 and bought myself a nice second hand 80D

Long story short I got sick of carting around that behemoth of a lens quick smart and sold it off. As I like to carry my camera on my many hikes that combination was making the hiking part a bit much.

So now I am back in the M with a new M50 mark II combined with the EF-S 55-250mm STM and 10-18mm. Already I have noticed a marked difference in the focus abilities of the new body, especially with tracking. My skills are very poor in the BIF area but the new M50 II has certainly helped.

I find the M50 II and 55-250mm a perfect hiking combination, you can cart it around all day without noticing them at all

Anyways here are some of my recent shots with the new M50 II, including some very average BIF

Cheers

Jason

Kingfisher, have a nice little video of this one calling out

The Aussie larrikin of the bird world

Galah

Nankeen kestrel keeping things tidy

Flight 1

Flight 2

Female Red rumped parrot checking out possible nesting site

Canon EOS 80D Canon EOS M50 (EOS Kiss M)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow