Z6 Video Question...

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
NettPhoto New Member • Posts: 24
Z6 Video Question...

So I don't really shoot video except for my daughters marching band. That I just put the camera on a monopod, manually focus the field and that's about it. (They just use it to see who is screwing up.)

So someone apparently told the owner of my company that I could shoot a quick 3 minute video with the sales guy in a store. Not the same thing lol. I'm sure it will be fine, but I would assume I should get an external mic? I'm totally going to expense that of course.

It's just one person likely standing in front of a shelf talking about mayo or something dumb so very easy thing to shoot.. So I could either use my 50mm 1.8 which has no VR or the 24-120 adapted that has VR... I'm thinking the 24-120 makes more sense? Obviously the 50 is a nicer lens but this is also not exactly a super high budget thing we're doing here so it may not matter much.

I was just going to shoot it in 4k 24 as I can always just downsize... Should be fun, but I like to exceed expectations on things so I will overthink this lol.

-- hide signature --

www.nettphoto.com

NettPhoto's gear list:NettPhoto's gear list
Nikon D7200 Nikon Z6 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm F4G ED VR Tamron SP 70-200 F2.8 G2 +1 more
Nikon Z6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow