Where are canon .icc profiles

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
81258606 Regular Member • Posts: 237
Where are canon .icc profiles

Just set up a new Canon Pro 200 printer and printed a few 4x6's on canon pro platinum.  I'm very pleased with the results.  I printed with Lightroom.  Here are the canon profiles that are available to me thru Lightroom after installing the Canon print driver:

When I go to ColorSync/profiles, I do not see the individual .icc files.  I also do not see them in \BJprinter\Resources\ICC profiles\Pro 200 ...  I suppose it does not make any difference as long as I have access to them.  I downloaded a few Red River .icc profiles and they do show up in ColorSync/profiles.  Perhaps the Canon .icc profiles are embedded in the print driver?

The Canon installation created two "printers."  One is AirPrint and the other is not.  I read somewhere recently that the AirPrint printer setup was somewhat deficient so I did not try it.

I may stick with Lightroom printing.  I thought of Qimage but get the impression that the windows version is getting priority over Qimage One.

Thanks for any insights.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow