Buying advice: Canon EOS RP x Pentax K-1 MK II

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
mxmlc New Member • Posts: 2
Buying advice: Canon EOS RP x Pentax K-1 MK II

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and hope you can help me out with this enormous doubt that has been harassing me for the past days.

I'm looking to buy my first full frame and I'm most interested in the following two kits here in my area:

• Canon EOS RP + RF 24-105mm f/4-7.1 IS STM
  • PENTAX K-1 MARK II + 28-105MM WR LENS

I know some pros and cons for both cameras but I would love to hear your opinions about why I should choose one above the other. I already have a Canon EF 50mm 1.4 USM and a flash Canon Speedlite 580EX II, so in the case I stick to the Pentax I would be selling them.

Some people may ask why I would even consider getting the Pentax and it's mostly because of the weather sealing because I want to shoot no matter what's the weather, even in snow. So, does it really worth going for it or should I stick with the RP? Other than that, which other reasons should I choose one over another?

If you want to know the specs differences between them, here they are:
https://www.dpreview.com/products/compare/side-by-side?products=canon_eosrp&products=pentax_k1ii&sortDir=ascending

Canon EOS RP Pentax K-1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow