Fujifilm X-Series Gear Tier List (Long) Locked

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Clive99 Senior Member • Posts: 1,195
Re: Fujifilm X-Series Gear Tier List (Long)

Pocket Lint wrote:

deednets wrote:

New Day Rising wrote:

Morris0 wrote:

Is the aim of this list to anger people?

Morris

I would say clearly not.

While it is clearly the case that some people will be angered by any attempt to rank equipment in this way, given different perspectives, I really don't think that is what the OP was aiming to do.

The aim is to share information. You can disagree, as many have. You could suggest the OP is being naive, even arrogant. You could be cynical and suggest the aim was to show how clever the OP is. But I don't think it is fair to suggest there was any malicious intent behind it.

I think that line where he describes the 35/1.4 as yet another piece of 50mm junk would have been read by some as neither sharing information or trying to show cleverness. Or his insistence on IBIS. It sounded a bit like like an MFT post, but a touch more voluminous.

That "junk" verdict would have been enough to discredit the OP as a troll a few years ago, but seems to be acceptable now.

A wild post, reminiscent of what's his name who wrote reviews without having used the gear in question 🤔.

OP is most definitely a troll. Big red flag right off the bat is the mention of MMO and role playing games. It’s obvious he’s never owned or used any of these items on the list either. You’ve all been played and he’s laughing with the amount of replies he’s got in this thread.

If that's the case, that's some hard-earned laughs..that was no small effort..and he did provide some entertainment value.

Clive99's gear list:Clive99's gear list
Fujifilm XF10 Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Samyang 8mm F2.8 UMC Fisheye +16 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow