RESULTS Mini-Challenge #649: "Atmosphere"

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
dan the man p Contributing Member • Posts: 785
RESULTS Mini-Challenge #649: "Atmosphere"

There were a lot of great entries and exhibits, and it was hard to narrow them down. First, here are ten honorable mentions by username in alphabetical order.

10sTroy: At first look, I thought this picture would be better zoomed in on the mountains, and I still think that would look nice, but I also appreciate having the deck of the boat in frame to give context.

Bill Borne: This is a lovely foggy wooded stream. Was definitely in the running for 1st-3rd place.

Birddogman: What an awesome explosion of light rays cutting through the fog.

KBTinto: I really loved all your NYC street photography pictures. This was one of my favorites.

KBTinto: Probably my favorite sunset scene from the mini-challenge. You're lucky to have all those iconic landmarks nearby, but that's not to take anything away from your skill in capturing them!

Mina J: Very unique capture of those wildfires.

Nicholas D: I can almost feel the heat rising from this scene.

Ontarian: Another strong entry in contention for a place. I love how the slight haze progressively changes the lightness of the mountains.

ParietalPenguin: The light, silhouettes, and haze perfectly capture the feeling of a peaceful summer afternoon.

ParietalPenguin: This is an amazing photo. Your timing was perfect to capture that beam of light shining under the clouds and through the mountains to illuminate the ship.

dan the man p's gear list:dan the man p's gear list
Sony DSC-RX0 Canon EOS M50 Canon EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM +2 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow