Norton 360 Deluxe

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
stevedo Forum Member • Posts: 58
Norton 360 Deluxe

Hi all, just looking for some feedback on potentially using Norton 360 Deluxe. I just purchased a Black Friday deal for Microsoft 365. £48.99 for 15 months, great deal. The deal also includes 15 months subscription to Norton 360 Deluxe.

I already use 1Password, ExpressVPN and the built-in AV in Windows 11. I'm happy with those. I've not had first hand experience of Norton 360 but do remember people moaning about its performance etc. Granted, that may have been some time ago.

So the question is to those who have experience of Norton 360. Do you consider it worth using based upon the fact that I essentially have most of what it covers already? I'd prefer not to add it to my system if it won't add much value. Essentially I consider it to be free given that it came with my Microsoft 365 subscription.

PS - I've started to watch a few videos on YouTube but they seem to be extended advertisements rather than proper reviews.

stevedo's gear list:stevedo's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 II Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Olympus Zuiko Digital 1.4x Teleconverter EC-14 Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Pro +1 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow