I replaced my FZ200 with an FZ300 what has changed?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Tim Murphy
Tim Murphy Regular Member • Posts: 382
I replaced my FZ200 with an FZ300 what has changed?

Dear Board,

I loved my FZ200 but I've decided I'd give the FZ300 a go.  In many respects they are very similar, but I realize that the FZ300 adds wi-fi connectivity, 4K video, and weather resistance.

What I would really like to know is are accessories like the tele-convertor adaptor tube   from the FZ200 usable with the FZ300?  I have an Olympus FL-36 flash that has worked perfectly with my FZ200.  Has anyone tried it with the FZ300?

Lastly, does anyone have a simple chart with the suggested settings for sharpness, saturation, color, etc for the FZ300?  When I bought my FZ200 new years ago there was a suggested settings recommendation.  I set if once and never really messed with it because I was happy with the results.

Thanks for any tips or suggestion you can offer.

Regards,

Tim Murphy

Harrisburg, PA

-- hide signature --

Then the coal company came with the world's largest shovel
And they tortured the timber and stripped all the land
Well, they dug for their coal till the land was forsaken
Then they wrote it all down as the progress of man.

Tim Murphy's gear list:Tim Murphy's gear list
Olympus SP-350 Olympus C-2040 Zoom Olympus C-5050 Zoom Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom Canon PowerShot S90 +31 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow