Battery exhausted

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Len-H New Member • Posts: 1
Battery exhausted

Hey all I'm Len (Len-H) I thank you all for being here & allowing questions. I'm sure you have seen other posts like mine but I haven't found a answer for my problem. Please help! Purchased my Nikon CoolPix L-100 several years ago. Over the years I have managed to get what I call good photos about 75% of the time. I'm old with failing eye sight & have a terrible time following instructions, but I'm trying. What I want to do is document my collection. I was able to figure out how to take photos like the one attached most of the time until today. I got all set up put hot batteries in the camera got it turned on & took my first picture not. The camera made a click then click click & the battery exhausted warning comes on as well as the red clock timer flashes then camera  turns off. The only references I could find for this problem is the battery door (it closes snugly & not loose) & all about the batteries. For the years I have had this camera I have used all kinds of batteries rechargeable of any kind & replaceable of any kind. Never had any problem. Did it just take a few years for me to screw it up? The camera worked one day the next it wont stay on or take a picture. Any help would be much appreciated.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow