Fujifilm X-Series Gear Tier List (Long) Locked

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Tamed Monkey Regular Member • Posts: 391
Re: Fujifilm X-Series Gear Tier List (Long)

Where to begin?

How about, "Most recently the X-T4 (especially the chrome styled version)."

Does the chrome styled version somehow create better images than the black? I have one of each. Should I sell the black one?

Or this: "XF 90mm f/2 R LM WR: An extremely well regard portrait lens. This also has some macro ability. This focal length is notorious for rarely being used in the field, but being useful in the studio."

You're right about the portrait bit, but mine sees outdoor work almost exclusively.

Or how about this howler: "This will take worse pictures because it lacks IBIS but may also take better candid pictures because of its small form factor."

Uh, cameras don't take 'worse' pictures. Cameras don't take ANY pictures. You do.

And that's just three.

You later stated that you've not owned most (any?) of the gear you're rating, but that you've gathered your info from YT videos.

It shows.

I think your ratings are inadvertently more of a statement about the quality, and reliability of YT reviews, as opposed to the quality, and usefulness of the gear you have 'rated.'

-- hide signature --

instagram: tamed_monkey

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow